My Big Bowl of Health
So this is what I have for breakfast at least 5 days a week. It totally looks gross. My husband thinks I’m INSANE to eat it. BUT….it’s quite yummy and cozy and fills me up until lunch time, for the most part.
What’s that?? You want to know what’s in it because it looks so darn delectable? Okay. I’ll share:
- 1/2 a banana, cut it half length-wise and then sliced up
- 2 prunes, chopped up
- small handful of walnuts, chopped up. I also use almonds sometimes.
- a heaping tablespoon of flax meal
- a quick squirt-around of light agave nectar
- a splash of milk or 1/2 and 1/2